- http://www.innerbody.com/image/digeov.html - Interactive anatomy illustration with text
- http://www.visualdictionaryonline.com/human-being/anatomy/digestive-system.php - Interactive anatomy illustration with text
- https://archive.org/details/teb12_118 - Kaplan Anatomy Coloring Book.pdf
- http://www.nutrition.gov/ - Providing easy, online access to government information on food and human nutrition for consumers. A service of the National Agricultural Library, USDA
- http://www.wildfermentation.com - Sandor Katz, fermentation revivalist fermentation information and resources. Try this, it’s fun and delicious!
- http://michaelpollan.com/resources - Resources, commentary on nutrition sources and perspectives from journalist Michael Pollan
Fluoride and Cavities
- https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/ - "Impact of fluoride on neurological development in children"
- http://www.allianceforacavityfreefuture.org/en/us/technologies/systemic-fluorides#.V2B_hLQkegQ - Commentary and links to research from "Alliance for a Cavity Free Future"
- http://www.ada.org/~/media/ADA/Member%20Center/FIles/fluoridation_facts.ashx - American Dental Association publication “Flouridation Facts” 2005
Microbiome and Gut Health
- http://hmpdacc.org/health/projectdemos.php - Human Microbiome Project, National Institutes of Health: page provides detail on specific mocrobiome within the human body--including the vaginal micorbiome
- http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/19/magazine/say-hello-to-the-100-trillion-bacteria-that-make-up-your-microbiome.html?_r=0 - "Some of My Best Friends Are Germs" article by Michael Pollan
- http://www.poandpo.com/in-sickness-and-health/childrens-digestive-health-across-europe-in-crisis-2-6-2016/ - Children's digestive health across Europe in crisis; "Paediatric Digestive Health Across Europe", commissioned by United European Gastroenterology (UEG)
- http://www.corespirit.com/study-finds-gut-bacteria-help-prevent-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd-read-httpwww-care2-comgreenlivingstudy-finds-gut-bacteria-help-prevent-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd-html/ - "Study Finds Gut Bacteria Help Prevent Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)"
- https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001499.htm - Hyperemisis gravidarum
When you have completed this module, please provide us feedback!