*NOTE: NMI's Study Group module formatting guidelines specify that students provide the text of each question, followed by a blank line and then their response. Sometimes cutting and pasting from the above pdf version causes formatting issues in your word processing document. If this occurs, please use this Microsoft Word version of the module for easier cutting and pasting.
Ectopic Pregnancy Information and Support
- http://www.ectopic.org.uk - The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust (UK)
- http://www.ectopicpregnancy.co.uk - The Ectopic Pregnancy Foundation (UK)
- http://www.glowm.com/section_view/heading/Ectopic%20Pregnancy/item/47 - "Ectopic Pregnancy" from the Global Library of Women's Medicine (GLOWM)
- http://eradiology.bidmc.harvard.edu/LearningLab/genito/Diaz.pdf - "Ultrasound Findings of Ectopic Pregnancy": medical case studies, sonogram images, illustrations and bullet point slides (presentation slides)
Loss and Grief
- http://www.apa.org/monitor/2012/06/miscarriage.aspx - "Miscarriage and Loss: Losing a Pregnancy Can Affect a Woman — And Her Family — For Years, Research Finds"
- https://icpidconference.pbworks.com/f/Ariella+Lang+-+Ambiguous+Loss+Final.pdf - "The Challenges of Ambiguity and Disenfranchisement Surrounding Fetal/Infant Death" (presentation slides)
- http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-3917-2_18#page-1 - "Bereavement in the Face of Perinatal Loss: A Hardiness Perspective", abstract only
- http://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc4340/m2/1/high_res_d/dissertation.pdf - "Pregnancy Loss: Disenfranchised Grief and Other Psychological Reactions" by Christen E. Clower, PhD Dissertation
- https://foreverfamilies.byu.edu/Pages/challenges/Coping-with-Grief-in-Perinatal-Loss.aspx - "Coping With Grief in Perinatal Loss" (list of links and resources)
- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17728589 - "Meaningful moments." Kobler K1, Limbo R, Kavanaugh K.
- http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/vasovagal-syncope/symptoms-causes/dxc-20184778 - "Vasovagal Syncope" from the Mayo Clinic
When you have completed this module, please provide us feedback!