*NOTE: NMI's Study Group module formatting guidelines specify that students provide the text of each question, followed by a blank line and then their response. Sometimes cutting and pasting from the above pdf version causes formatting issues in your word processing document. If this occurs, please use this Microsoft Word version of the module for easier cutting and pasting.
- Fundamentals of Fetal Health Surveillance online manual : University of British Colombia
- K2MS Fetal Heart Rate Training Programme
- Interpretation of the Electronic Fetal Heart Rate During Labor
- Intrapartum Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring : Perinatology
- Intrapartum Fetal Monitoring : GLOWM
- What is the most effective way to listen intermittently to a baby’s heart in labour to improve baby’s wellbeing? : Cochrane
- Listening to Baby During Labour : Midwife Thinking
Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring Review
Dr Cal Shipley, M.D.
An in-depth animated review of fetal heart rate monitoring (FHR), including maternal-fetal anatomy & physiology and analysis of normal FHR, decelerations, accelerations, fetal tachycardia and fetal bradycardia.
The Fetoscope : My Favorite Midwifery Tool
It's Your Birth Midwifery Services, LLC
This week I want to teach you about the fetoscope. The fetoscope is an amazing tool used to listen to baby's heartbeat without the use of ultrasound. Learn more about the positives and negatives of fetoscopes in my latest video!
Difference between Fetal, Placenta, & Mum's Heartbeat on Doppler
To show the difference between each heartbeat around your womb when you're pregnant.
When you have completed this module, please provide us feedback!