*NOTE: NMI's Study Group module formatting guidelines specify that students provide the text of each question, followed by a blank line and then their response. Sometimes cutting and pasting from the above pdf version causes formatting issues in your word processing document. If this occurs, please use this Microsoft Word version of the module for easier cutting and pasting.
- https://archive.org/details/accoucheursemerg00ying - The Accoucheur’s Emergency Manual, Yingling (Homeopathy)
- http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/134588/1/WHO_RHR_14.23_eng.pdf?ua=1&ua=1 - “Prevention and elimination of disrespect and abuse during childbirth” from the World Health Organization (WHO)
- http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/205681/1/WHO_RHR_16.01_eng.pdf - “WHO recommendations for prevention and treatment of maternal peripartum infections, Executive summary”
- https://www.nice.org.uk/ - National Institute for Health Care Excellence UK website - search “midwife”
- http://cfmidwifery.org/mmoc/ - Midwives Model of Care
- http://www.waterbirth.org/ - Waterbirth International
- http://www.cochrane.org/CD000111/PREG_immersion-in-water-in-labour-and-birth - “Immersion in Water in Labour and Birth” (Cochrane)
- http://www.acnm.org/ - “Hydrotherapy During Labor and Birth” (ACNM)
- http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/133/4/758 - “Immersion in Water During Labor and Delivery” (AAP)
- http://www.acog.org/ - “Immersion in Water During Labor and Delivery” (ACOG)
- http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/jmwh.12587/full - "A Model Practice Template for Hydrotherapy in Labor and Birth" (ACNM; endorsed by the American Association of Birth Centers, ACNM, MANA, and NACPM)
When you have completed this module, please provide us feedback!