*NOTE: NMI's Study Group module formatting guidelines specify that students provide the text of each question, followed by a blank line and then their response. Sometimes cutting and pasting from the above pdf version causes formatting issues in your word processing document. If this occurs, please use this Microsoft Word version of the module for easier cutting and pasting.
- The Stages of Grief: The Myth
- Grief and Dying Resources : Horan & McConaty
- Midwife and Nurse Responses to Miscarriage, Stillbirth, and Neonatal Death: A Critical Review of Qualitative Data : The Royal College of Midwives
- ‘I Cried... I had to...’: Student Midwives Experiences of Stillbirth, Miscarriage, and Neonatal Death : The Royal College of Midwives
- Loss from a Doula’s Perspective
- Grieving and Healing : Holly Richardson
- Module 3: Coping with Depression: Getting Help from BC Reproductive Mental Health
- The Bereavement Caregiver’s Self-Care Guidelines
- Transforming Compassion Fatigue into Compassion Satisfaction: Top 12 Self-Care Tips for Helpers
- Developing a Self-Care Practice : Feminist Midwife
- Self-care and Self-Preservation : The Mindful Midwife
- Eight Things I’d Like To Share with Midwifery Students : Dr. Sarah Wickham
- Ancestral Grief, The Postpartum Period, and Humanity’s Collective Healing : Rachelle Garcia Seliga/ INNATE Traditions
When you have completed this module, please provide us feedback!