*NOTE: NMI's Study Group module formatting guidelines specify that students provide the text of each question, followed by a blank line and then their response. Sometimes cutting and pasting from the above pdf version causes formatting issues in your word processing document. If this occurs, please use this Microsoft Word version of the module for easier cutting and pasting.
- A Book For Midwives - Hesperian Foundation
- California Maternal Quality Care Collaborative
- ACOG Obstetric Hemorrhage
- Global Health Media (for working in low resource settings)
- Managing Postpartum Hemorrhage: World Health Organization
- Postpartum Hemorrhage: Global Library of Women’s Medicine
- The Power of Placenta for Hemorrhage Control : Midwifery Today
- Hemorrhage: Ontario Association of Midwives
Not What We Planned: Two Stories of Birth and Postpartum Hemorrhage (video for clients)
Association of Ontario Midwives
This video is intended for midwifery clients who have suffered a postpartum hemorrhage (PPH). It provides factual, evidence-based information about postpartum hemorrhage and midwifery care in Ontario. Based on interviews with real midwifery clients, the video explores two families' experiences with PPH.
When you have completed this module, please provide us feedback!