*NOTE: NMI's Study Group module formatting guidelines specify that students provide the text of each question, followed by a blank line and then their response. Sometimes cutting and pasting from the above pdf version causes formatting issues in your word processing document. If this occurs, please use this Microsoft Word version of the module for easier cutting and pasting.
- Meconium aspiration syndrome (MAS) Overview and current research : ScienceDirect
- A Population-Based Study of Meconium Aspiration Syndrome in Neonates Born between 37 and 43 Weeks of Gestation : International Journal of Pediatrics
- Meconium Microbiome Analysis Identifies Bacteria Correlated with Premature Birth
- Causes of Meconium Aspiration : Safe Birth Project
- The Curse of Meconium Stained Liquor : Midwife Thinking
When you have completed this module, please provide us feedback!