*NOTE: NMI's Study Group module formatting guidelines specify that students provide the text of each question, followed by a blank line and then their response. Sometimes cutting and pasting from the above pdf version causes formatting issues in your word processing document. If this occurs, please use this Microsoft Word version of the module for easier cutting and pasting.
- Postpartum Care : GLOWM
- Postpartum Contraception : GLOWM
- Healing Herb Baths for New Mamas : Aviva Romm
- Pelvic Floor : Nutritious Movement
- “Physiologic Postpartum Care: Remembering our Global Tradition” : Rachelle Garcia Seliga
- Normal Newborn Behavior : Association of Ontario Midwives
- Newborns : Association of Ontario Midwives
- Developmental Milestones for Baby : March of Dimes
- Look At The Baby, Not The Scale : Jay Gordon, MD
- PulseOx Toolkit Materials by Children’s National Health System
- Wisconsin Toolkit
- Taking Back Birth: Restoring the Ancient Knowledge of the Postpartum (33:14) : The Indie Birth Podcast
Spots for Tots: NSW Newborn Screening Blood Clot Collection
The Children's Hospital at Westmead
This video gives users an overview of newborn blood spot screening, covering how and why blood spot tests are done, what disorders are screened for and how newborn screening fits into the public healthcare system. This video also provides information for healthcare practitioners who are involved in the collection of blood spot samples for Newborn Screening.
CCHD Pulse Oximetry Demo on Infant
UT Health San Antonio Video Production
When you have completed this module, please provide us feedback!