*NOTE: NMI's Study Group module formatting guidelines specify that students provide the text of each question, followed by a blank line and then their response. Sometimes cutting and pasting from the above pdf version causes formatting issues in your word processing document. If this occurs, please use this Microsoft Word version of the module for easier cutting and pasting.
- http://www.davis-floyd.com/home-birth-emergencies-in-the-u-s-and-mexico/ - Robbie Davis-Floyd, “Home Birth Emergencies in the US and Mexico: The Trouble with Transport”
- http://www.homebirthsummit.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/HomeBirthSummit_BestPracticeTransferGuidelines.pdf - Home Birth Summit Best Practice Guidelines (more excellent resources listed at the end of the document)
- http://www.midwiferycollege.org/AcademicProgram/Downloads/ASM/Academics/Syllabi/protocols/frm_EmergencyCarePlan.pdf - Sample emergency plan form from a Florida midwife
- http://narm.org/faq/ - description of requirements for Emergency Care Form included on NARM FAQ page
- http://narm.org/pdffiles/CIB.pdf - NARM CIB Definitions includes description of Emergency Care Form
- http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/134588/1/WHO_RHR_14.23_eng.pdf?ua=1&ua=1 - World Health Organization STATEMENT: The prevention and elimination of disrespect and abuse during facility-based childbirth
- http://mana.org/about-us/statement-of-values-and-ethics - MANA Statement of Values and Ethics
- http://www.headington-institute.org/resource-index - See videos and resources for resilience, responder stress, trauma, vicarious trauma, stress and burnout, self-evaluation tests, seasoned advice
When you have completed this module, please provide us feedback!